TrafficMonsoon is Paying Instant Again - TRABAHO ONLINE

Your home of legit online opportunities.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

TrafficMonsoon is Paying Instant Again

Share Up To 110 % - 10% Affiliate Program 
 Hello my blog followers,

I am happy to announce that TrafficMonsoon is back. After several days of waiting, members now can withdraw their balances after February 11. 2016. Balances prior to that date are put on hold or pending waiting for the funds that would be release from the frozen funds held by Paypal. There's a tendency that Paypal will release funds every 30 days. The site now is back to normal business. Your account balance can be withdrawn or re-purchase new adpacks and will earn similar to the earnings before TM funds frozen by Paypal. I am considering TrafficMonsoon as the best earning site that I found online. To join under me and wanted to receive refback, please visit my refback site: http://www.refbackteam.com/?ref=admin

PROOF OF PAYMENT:


Share Up To 110 % - 10% Affiliate Program

No comments:

Post a Comment